NBA Youngboy type beat -- Giving feedback to all

dope track mix is crisp and drums were banging. not much to critique here good work G!

lol METRO booming gonna come after you when you blow up for biting his swag tho

anyways just dropped a track inspired by my fav 90's tv show would love your feedback here!

Dope stuff bro. I just think the hi hats panned right was too sharp for me. 808 is definitely bangin! Also I think the snares can be harder. You can do that by increasing the volume multiplier and using a soft clipper on it. Leave feedback here

This beat is a vibe for sure. I'm digging those piano stabs. I think the clap could possibly be a little louder so it hits thru the mix better (though that might just be a preference of mine). Those hi-hats panned to the right might be a bit too wild as it distracted me from the beautiful melody you had (sometimes less is more). I like that flute sound that you throw in as part of your breakdown. 808 is bouncyyyy.

Let me know your thoughts on mine: [FULL SONG] Running - Khan (F4F)

I agree with everyone above, the beat itself is really solid and clean. Bringing out those claps more and maybe turning down the volume/velocity the hats panning would make this perfect.

Nice and clean beat. Only thing i personally wanted to hear was a bit more punch in the kick, but thats just me personally. Actually this could work for a singer as well and in that case the kick as is might fit better. Good work. Ill leave a comment on your video as well.

If you get a minute check out my latest.

YouTube

Back