NAV x Gunna Type Beat | "Walking Lick" | Trap | feed4feed 100% returned 24 HR or less

LongLiveTheKing

NAV x Gunna Type Beat | "Walking Lick" | Trap | feed4feed 100% returned 24 HR or less

new collab! Just dropped! As always drop you links below and leave feedback and or constructive criticism.

Hows my mix?

Overall vibe?

Drums?

Arrangement?

What artist can you hear on it?

Dope like this joint a lot...def could hear gunna or quavo on this...I could hear a tiny more high end on the mix but otherwise perfect nice job

That bell melody is awesome! Really smooth trap beat! Drums are absolutely crazy! I like that short tail hi-hats, great rolls you've made with them! Flute is also really crazy! Very very beat you've made my friend!

That bell melody is awesome! Really smooth trap beat! Drums are absolutely crazy! I like that short tail hi-hats, great rolls you've made with them! Flute is also really crazy! Very very beat you've made my friend!

Bro coming from you that’s means a lot. You’re one of the better producers hear and I try to get my stuff to sound as dope as your stuff! Thanks for the feedback man I’ve made a ton of progress the last 2 months

Back