MY WORK OF ART: Rob P - "Mind Reflections" (Prod. by Freddie Joachim) F4F

Robeezz

I just wanted to share my work of art with you guys. This beat is made by Freddie Joachim, everything else is by me lyrics (in soundcloud bio of the song) vocals etc. Leave some feedback if you want to, let me know what you think!
And drop ya links if you want me to return the feedback.

Last edited:
Sub bro, Im here tp return a favor.

I can still hear your accent of a scandinavian, but I actually think it is nice. Your flow has character and fits good over the beat. Have you ever tried rapping over a beat with more tempo? You could maybe experiment with that one time, I'd like to hear you over some more beats!

Keep grindin like this boy!

Great track. Love the beat, the drums are crisp and perfectly on point. The sample and bass line have a great sound, reminds me of Crooklyn Dodgers pt 2. Digging your flow and style as well, keep it up.

Thanks for the love buddy, I see you have been putting in work also. Your vocals are mixed very well even with your strong accent you make it work because your delivery is clear and in your face. Your flow eminds me of Lupe Fiasco you have very similar styles. Keep grinding buddy.

Nice flow my man! Really laid back feel to this one. The beat is really on point (shout out to Freddie Joachim). What is your ethic background? I'm trying to figure out the accent. Your vocals really compliment the track. Anyways good work! Keep grinding

Here is my newest track. What do you think: Losing Time (Pretty vocal sampled track) (F4F)

Back