My first beat that I think isn't that bad

this is one of the most unique beats ive ever heard. Props for daring to be different than the rest my man :)

First good beat? Sugma didn't sound bad. That being said, these are a hell of a lot better than what I made for my first beats, lol. Good job.

Planning on an extended version? Seems like all of the pieces are there aside from an outro.

First good beat? Sugma didn't sound bad. That being said, these are a hell of a lot better than what I made for my first beats, lol. Good job.

Planning on an extended version? Seems like all of the pieces are there aside from an outro.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah i want to do something with the song but i have so many beats that are too short and I dont know what to do next with them.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah i want to do something with the song but i have so many beats that are too short and I dont know what to do next with them.

I hear ya. But even if you just leave them as is, at least they showcase what you can do. Maybe collab with a buddy and make a complete song out of it?

yeah, thats a good idea, i have some friends that want to start rapping, i could make some songs longer

Good luck! And if not, make them a bit longer but with variation (you already have that variation in this track so you're good). Otherwise they get repetitive fast just looping the same loops over and over. I found that out the hard way, lol.

by the way your songs are fire, especially the latest one, love it

Much appreciated!

Back