Most of ya'll will never make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should just be banned already.

edit: ya, your beats sucks. (why did I even press play...)

Last edited:
"Chauncey," let me speak to you.

Your type of "inspiration" has been around since the dawn of mankind. It is called insecurity.
Settle down, bruh. You are "all that and a bag of chips," as we used to say. In other words, like everybody else, nothing special other than in your "All Eyez on Me Against the World" mind.

Be nice, play nice, or you will be banned. Simple as that. It won't be because "nobody here can handle your greatness." It will be because you are acting like a troll, and we are actively rooting out all trolls. Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
Hey Chauncey, I've got an idea for you. You should use your creativity to help other people. It's kind of selfish and wasted when you use it all on your self. There's lots of people crying out for creative people to share ideas with. You know what they say. He who travels fastest is alone, he who travels far, is in good company.

lol not when their music sucks. If somebody talks sh*t and their music is good, it's somewhat acceptable. If somebody talks sh*t and their music sucks...it's just funny, and honestly pretty annoying. Instead of wasting everyones time being an assh*le, sit your ass down in the studio and put in work.

Last edited:
You got to tame those highs,
push those highhats back at least 4db
Slap some Verb on that Snare
overall the track need to be meatier & wider

ofcourse all of this is my opinion. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back