Monsters - jvsmine [F4F]

jvsmine

It's been a while since I last put up a song. This is my most recent one that I uploaded today. Definitely let me know what you think. Written, produced, and mixed by me. I'm the one singing/rapping on the track too, if that wasn't clear. I'm still new to this so I appreciate the feedback. I'll be sure to do the same. Thanks for listening

this is ill, much potential. vocals are on point all i can say is maybe work on getting a better mic and processing those vocals more to really bring them out , and also the 808 could use some more upper frequencies to add a bit of weight and grit to the beat. all in all though this song has potential to be hella fire the only work is just in the editing and mixing and add a good master to make things pop.

3rd X the charm by sohjo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Writing is cool and matches the beat. Mainly mix issues with the vocals and I would put a punchier kick in there. Good work though.

YouTube

this is ill, much potential. vocals are on point all i can say is maybe work on getting a better mic and processing those vocals more to really bring them out , and also the 808 could use some more upper frequencies to add a bit of weight and grit to the beat. all in all though this song has potential to be hella fire the only work is just in the editing and mixing and add a good master to make things pop.

3rd X the charm by sohjo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey man thanks for the advice! i've been focusing on how to make my mixes better so good looks on the mixing tips, i really appreciate it. Thanks again for checking it out

Writing is cool and matches the beat. Mainly mix issues with the vocals and I would put a punchier kick in there. Good work though.

YouTube

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I'll definitely be more mindful of the kick, I tend to go for deeper kicks but they end up usually getting drowned out by the bass.

You're beat was smooth af, i loved those drums and that mix, especially on the 808

Back