Money Man Type Beat | "Mia Khalifa" | Trap | Feed4feed 100% returned 24hrs or less

LongLiveTheKing

Money Man Type Beat | "Mia Khalifa" | Trap | Feed4feed 100% returned 24hrs or less

Whats up guys took a lil break to work on my mixing and mastering would love to hear some feedback and hopefully constructive critique. As always drop your links below after dropping feedback

Hey man, just got here from your response on my beat. This is dope, I love your drums, they make the track feel alive. The beat is dope, but there's something killer missing. It feels kinda safe. Like there's another level that I think you can reach. Not sure what's missing though.

Quick question, you said the mix on my beat was kinda "top heavy". What does that mean?

Very chill dark vibes you made there! Kick is pretty hard! I like that transition at 1:23! This beat really has an amazing energy! My only complaint is that it has too much elements and less space for a rapper! Overall, pretty solid beat!

Hey man, just got here from your response on my beat. This is dope, I love your drums, they make the track feel alive. The beat is dope, but there's something killer missing. It feels kinda safe. Like there's another level that I think you can reach. Not sure what's missing though.

Quick question, you said the mix on my beat was kinda "top heavy". What does that mean?

Thanks for the listen bro. And i think i meant I felt the high end frequencies were dominant in the mix

Very chill dark vibes you made there! Kick is pretty hard! I like that transition at 1:23! This beat really has an amazing energy! My only complaint is that it has too much elements and less space for a rapper! Overall, pretty solid beat!

Nice! finally got my drums right! And I could the space thing being an issue now that you mention it, I usually get ppl telling me my beats are too simple lmao so I kinda went nuts on this one. Ty for the quality feed g

Wow this is nuts. Sounds good from here! Fierce low end but punchy, interesting arrangement. Might do my morning freestyle to this, keep it up man!

This is really nice dude. Great punchy mix, but nothing is too harsh. Love those synths you used in the background with that videogamey sound. Great work on this, ready for a rapper for sure.

Thought it was fire bro...not much negative to say really dug it...really love those video game synths u have in there

Last edited:
This sounds super on point to me. Everything is hitting just right. The mix sounds super clear and professional.
I like the little distortions that hit right before the breakdowns.
I would agree with some of the other posts. I think that this is pretty up there as far as it being good enough to hang with the producers making money nowadays. The only thing it kind of lacks is something to set it apart from the rest. I guess we’re all in that boat that.
Nice work though homey.

This is fire bro, especially the melody. I don't have much critique to give on this one, would like to hear a creative rapper on top of this.

Off-topic but for me personally mixing+mastering is annoying when you have 3 headsets as well as some speakers, and beats sound vastly different on each of them. ahaha.

This sounds super on point to me. Everything is hitting just right. The mix sounds super clear and professional.
I like the little distortions that hit right before the breakdowns.
I would agree with some of the other posts. I think that this is pretty up there as far as it being good enough to hang with the producers making money nowadays. The only thing it kind of lacks is something to set it apart from the rest. I guess we’re all in that boat that.
Nice work though homey.

big thanks! Definitely appreciate that.

This is fire bro, especially the melody. I don't have much critique to give on this one, would like to hear a creative rapper on top of this.

Off-topic but for me personally mixing+mastering is annoying when you have 3 headsets as well as some speakers, and beats sound vastly different on each of them. ahaha.

Preciate the listen! Haha and yeah bro that’s been my biggest problem
mixing is chasing the sound on one set of speakers too hard and ruining the mix for other speakers. I’m just starting to get close to finding a balanced mix algorithm and shxts getting more fun the closer I get lol

this is rahh hard my g. keep it up. I like the kick. I just feel the snare needs to stand out a bit. imo. I'm listening on jbl bluetooth headphones

Back