Mixing a record: Welcome Back

Of course
If you'd like to check my stuff out for some feedback I'd appreciate it, I believe I can learn a lot from you

Your joint on your signature is BUMPING fam. What was you're role on that record...

Only thing is it sounds a tad distorted on headsets. Like the master buss is overloaded.

Your joint on your signature is BUMPING fam. What was you're role on that record...

Only thing is it sounds a tad distorted on headsets. Like the master buss is overloaded.
Thanks a lot man! Appreciated!

I was the producer. my friend sang, wrote the lyrics and came up with the initial melody for the lyrics.
Yeah I felt like the master could have been better a couple of days after but I guess sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss :hmmm:

Thanks a lot man! Appreciated!

I was the producer. my friend sang, wrote the lyrics and came up with the initial melody for the lyrics.
Yeah I felt like the master could have been better a couple of days after but I guess sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss :hmmm:

I get it. I'm so meticulous I have to do sometimes 10 passes and make sure things play well EVERY where.

I get it. I'm so meticulous I have to do sometimes 10 passes and make sure things play well EVERY where.
Yeah, I totally get that. But I rather it'd distort than me mixing it to death and not releasing it because I know that slope really well lol

Back