Misfortune Dark Beat (F4F)

CBG

CBG
Hello guys here i am once again to bring another beat, really enjoy underground productions and just want to know your reactions bout this one, any critics, tips, and thoughts will be welcomed.

It's good to mention that i'm selling this and other beats, so if you like my productions and want to view another details here's my page on facebook, appreciate those who check and like it! Thanks already guys, don't forget to drop your links to me feed you back.

The bass doesn't really fit the sample at first, when the change up happens it's a little different. The claps are too plain in my opinion (too used,popular). The sample choice is great tho, could've use some tweaks here and there but you're getting there. keep it up.

Depends on what this is used for. It's dark and foreboding.
One of my producer friends is over and they said it was hot.

I Like the dark elements in this. The melodies fight dope. And I also like how the vox go with the beat. snare roll was dope. Good Job bro

Very dark feel to this track! The panning of the elements works very well! The drums are programmed extremely well! Great job on this track man.

iite im checking u out now sorry took so long to get back but u know xmas. but this joint is starting off hot. i think u shud add a lil more to your verse melody but that may just be i hate saying i would have done this because we all have diffrent minds. i really fuck with the drumline and the hook part. the overall mix is good not muddy or nothing. overall i can fuck with this i wud like to hear somebody on it to see how they do this but keep at it

I like this beat def type music I like to Listin to could hear juicy j on it of course def like the groove if get write vocalist on it you got something nice

I'm writing this as I listen. Beat starts off pretty plain but luckily it picks up and becomes pretty nice. I could go without the hey chants. Beat just switched and I REALLY like this part better than the first part. Kick drum is nice just think this beat doesn't need the hey chant. I say it again because I really dislike it and it brings down a beat that is actually pretty good. I think that was a scratch or two I just heard even if it wasn't a scratch I still liked it.

Nice job man if the hey chant wasn't in there I would have enjoyed it more but with that aside the beat is still very good and the switch up is on point.

very good beat. the drums are just perfect and the atmosphere + vibe are insane. cant wait to hear a rapper on it. its like an underground beat with some trap elements. keep going and happy new year.

Nice sample.
It got that dark feel.
Your mix need some work.
The kick seems a bit muddy.
I like how you created that hihat pattern.
Nice beat. Keep it up!

Back