Michael Milner x JB x Around (Feedback for Feedback!)

Yungspazz

Yo whats up! back with another joint. I took the advice with the low end. but i didnt want to put to much. still trying to decipher how much is enough. basically trying to find that balance. but I hope you enjoy the track! Leave links so i can give you feedback to. If you have soundcloud, comment on the song on soundcloud please!! i could use it lol

Im diggin this man... Some of the vocals are off at some points but i like how they are mixed down.. Song actually has meaning as well..

Thanks for the feed man !

This is a nice track, man. The sining is tight as ****, and the rhymes are on point. I really like the whole vibe of the track, the beat is chill as ****. Keep it up, man, for damn sure!

Beat is dope. Autotune works, however slightly played out these days, doesn't sound too bad though, but if you guys can get on without it (thats just my preference though).
On the lyrics i'd turn the adlibs down and try to make them as subtle as possible.
Also think theres too much echo on the first rapper, slightly too noticeable in my opinion.
But this is solid, good work.

Return it Here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/wannabe-feedback-returned-477582/

Greetings there.

I like this. It has a nice laid back feel to it, though the rhythm is nice too. I like the guitar's melody. Nice work. The claps may be a little low. As far as low end, everything is fine. Engineering here was nice, it has nice clarity. nice job here.

Please return the feedback here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/plutonian-nights-landing-%7C-boom-bap-%7C-f4f-476175/?highlight=

- TTT

Thanks for the feedback, im glad you liked the engineering, i been hard on myself lately lol

Im diggin this man... Some of the vocals are off at some points but i like how they are mixed down.. Song actually has meaning as well..

Thanks for the feed man !

Thanks for the feedback, i'll go back and relisten and find where it was off and the next track i record and mix i'll be sure to keep my ears open for that stuff. Thank you glad you enjoyed the track!

I love this! Definitely feeling the vibe, I love the RnB elements to the song (especially the guitar riff, they sound sexy as hell lol)
I would turn up the drums (especially the snare/clap) up just a tiny bit.
Get this track mastered and you have a hit!

I really love everything about this song. The production is tight and the actual vocals are sick. Keep up the good work man

Good lookin out man! I'm almost done with that track i download from you as well. I followed you on twitter ( @MichaelxMilner ) follow back and drop your email in my DM. I'll email it to you.

Back