Michael Milner- Connect (Prod. K 12) *F4F*

Yungspazz

Whats up guys!

Back with another song i dropped. i mixed and mastered the vocals. My boy K 12 on the beat. Leave feedback and links and i got you like always! Album on the 19th!!!!

pretty chill song homie, the beat and your flow/voice match good. on the terms of mixing the "s" is hissing a little loud, so maybe just try to eq it more, i do dig the mixing on your vocals other than that. lyrics are dope tho. keep it up bro.

feed on this would be tight. thanks.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feed-4-feed-murcielago-prod-polo-port-525241/

thanks for the feedback man. yeah i was kinda drunk so my slur was super hard lol last night. i coulda chilled on that highpass filter at that point LOL. but it's all good. i appreciate you checkin it out. i left you feedback.

Think you guys have an interesting style, the rhyming sounds fine to me. Beat was well made, kick&snare fits well, closed hi-hat sounds pretty loose. I like what i hear. Nice mid stop and then dropping. You done a nice job here on this track. Mixing sounds good balanced. Could you review this trap beat here i made please?

Think you guys have an interesting style, the rhyming sounds fine to me. Beat was well made, kick&snare fits well, closed hi-hat sounds pretty loose. I like what i hear. Nice mid stop and then dropping. You done a nice job here on this track. Mixing sounds good balanced. Could you review this trap beat here i made please?

Thanks bro, to me i think me and k 12 gel great. i get all my bars off lol. but i left you feedback bro!

I like the song! I probably would have liked it more if the autotune on the vocals wasn't on the whole song. Maybe save it for the hook or some end-verses as a stylistic element...

I like the song! I probably would have liked it more if the autotune on the vocals wasn't on the whole song. Maybe save it for the hook or some end-verses as a stylistic element...

Thanks for the feedback bro and i feel you man, i was just feeling the vibes.

Dang you got a good voice. Really like your style. You've got a good mix between singing and rapping and your lyrics are on point. Really brings the song together, perfect for this beat. Great work man, keep em coming.

That's a mellow intro
Clean vocals
The mix overall is squeaky clean

Bruh I have a few ideas to make this hella dope, or a hella dope remix at that, send me the stubs or project file (I use Logic Pro X)

Dang you got a good voice. Really like your style. You've got a good mix between singing and rapping and your lyrics are on point. Really brings the song together, perfect for this beat. Great work man, keep em coming.

thanks man i appreciate that alot!

Back