Mesmerized Again by Meursault

That intro LMAO. I really dug this beat. The instrumentation all worked well with each other. I love the guitar, so funky, and the synths you added on top adds a lot to it. If there's one complaint I'd say the drums could be mixed better but other than that this is dope. The beat progresses nicely and never gets boring.

very nice groove to it, luv when the drums dropped in caught me instantly, very clean mix as well....i followed you on soundcloud look forward to hearing more stuff bro!

interesting sounds haha. i like the melodical structures you used, i dig your style its like rock mixed with hip hop its tight.

something feels a little off about the percussion that comes in around 0:45 and before the rolling hats but idk what. could try some minor modulation on snares to humanise more. rolling hi hatss could be a bit brighter. bass and kick sound well balance and balance of sounds in general is goodd. i like the level variation and the way the track progressed.

Cool beat.
I love the vibe and the guitar.
Matches perfect with that wobble bass.
The panning on them percussions is great.
Keep it up!

The transitions sounds dope, the track appears to be quite original to me. The drums and percussion elements sounds nice, guitar and synth's explorations were amazing. Really elegant work, mix looks perfectly balanced on my headset. Could you have a look and review this single that i produced?

This is some future rock-jazz lol. I liked though. It's well put together. Gives me 80s vibe here and there. Pretty nice concept, can't say anything bad about it too. Keep it up.

this is very funky, liking the drums and the guitar is cool. synth bass works well as well. don't really have anything bad to say about this, keep it up man

Back