Meraki - F4F

Hey,
so i have been working on this single for a while. Now that i think its done i am having 2nd thoughts on releasing it. What do you think? is it ready to go or should i take more time? should i make a video first?
its the first song titled MERAKI.

SONG IS HERE

Last edited:
Nice I think the track sounds fine the vox are fine in my opinion but they can be spiced up a lil to sound more full atm they sound just a lil thin. I like the delay but I think having multiple takes and panning two of the takes hard left & right and pushing one in the background would beef up the vox I know a lot of professionals do this because the human voice doesn't sound the same each time you speak so it adds character to the vox but they still have to be in time with each other, I think doing this and adding in some reverb and compression would make the vox sound more full but thats about it the rest is dope to me very nice instrumental.

Track is really good, I like the name too, one of the guys I live with, that's his production name. I think the vox could do with thickening up too, just some other takes, adlibs harmonies etc. Flow is good but, looking forward to watching you play some stadiums bruh <3 link for my thread here or soundcloud link down the bottom

Also I think visual content always helps it's more engaging if you have the means to get one done you should definitely do it. But you could also do it for the next song if it's going to take a while. Best to be getting stuff out

This is what happens when you put effort into hiphop nothing compares when its done right great tracks man and thank for you for your effort we need more artist like u hiphop

I think this goes hard man, the vocals sound good, the flow is solid and i appreciate the lyrical content, you put in the time to make something original and with the beat it really fits, the only thing i can think of is adding some punch to the kick and weight to the bass, maybe some saturation or some type of distortion and eq would do it, and also layering the vocals just enough so your voice fills a bit more space. This is a well produced song so just filling out the vocals might be all you need to do, good work man

3rd X the charm by sohjo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

i love the way this sounds, this is really unique and sounds super fucking dope. i feel like there are a few more mixing and mastering pieces to do, but overall this is really strong. I can hear the spit sounds from your mouth, and if you can I would say remove those. The "born in fire" part is a really dope idea and feeling, I just think it could sound a little more full, maybe slightly less breathy. I really love this haha, i can't tell if that's a sample in the beat or what but it goes crazy lmao

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oy-jig-feedback-returned-545424/#post50087572

Back