Melodic Trap Beat - F4F

You definitely had some vision of the track, how to build the arrangement and add next instruments and how to join them as in 1:08 or 1:48 with the fills you've used there. I would focus on snare, which is like coming from behind the wall to me. I also think the track would benefit a lot if the main synth that goes throughout the track would be muted for some bars or replaced with another one for some bars. These are just my ideas how I would approach the beat, if you find them useful that would be nice.

BTW if you'd like to check my new track and let me know what do you think - that would be great, please use the link below for that:

Melodic Trap Beat - F4F

Very busy song like the backdrop pic you used for it lol. It bounces man, I like how the beat dies down and comes back @ the 1:24 nice change up. A couple things, one the main synth is a bit to overpowering. Maybe take it down a couple notches. Also the crashes are a bit harsh. Cut the eq out of the 2-5 kHz range. Other than that this is a very interesting beat. Decent job here. Gave you a like. Check me
0hms - Shelter in Place Prod by Retnik Beats F4F 100

Back