Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

that was dope bro! i enjoy all the trippy effects in the video. beat is super chill and laid back. nice work!

This is PERFECT. Video is even Better. The DRums and those Chords are great combo. Clean Mix too. Can you tell what Drum kits you used for those drums?

Send me back FeedBack HERE

Very relaxing track, just a chill listen. The pov shots in the video are great - maybe I'll strap a gopro to my head next time i bang out a beat.

Man this video is simple has hell but damn its very effective im feelin that and the silky smooth beat nice work keep this up

Awesome art, bro! Great job on a video and beat man, that's what hiphop is about! One love, God bless!

simple but effective.. like headcutta said. This is super relaxing bro, nice work on the video too the visual fits perfectly with the beat.

This is pretty dope.Not too many producers show themselves making the beat and the camera work is cool. The beat itself is nice and simple and really fit the lofi vibe. The smooth chords really glues it all together and makes it work. Overall dope job and nice work

Yo! This fire those chords though doesnt get any more lofi than that lol I really like the that kick drum has just the right amount of thump to it. Good work man!!

This is real dope bro! Very simple but effective! It could be just me but I can hear Kendrick Lamar spittin on this. Keep up the great work! I left a like and comment on your youtube profile

Back