MadeinTYO x Lil Yachty Type Beat (F4F)

therealage

Back with another beat release. New ones every monday. Went with an upbeat energetic vibe on this one. Let me know your thoughts and leave behind your own links to get feedback returned!

If you guys would drop a comment on the actually youtube video i'd appreciate it as well!

Man this is smooth, extermely mixed well.. Nice panning.. I really dig the arrangement.. Nothing to criticize, nice verses too, good delivery and flow.. Overall excellent work .. Check me when you get time... Ok my bad I just reviewed the song in your sig.. The vid didn't pop up right away.. Ok lemme get on this now.. The panning is spot on again.. You do that well.. The 808 has a nice hiss to it, to give that warm feel.. If I had to criticize one thing it would be the melody gets a little repetive.. But with a emcee on it, it would be unnoticeable.. Mixed well overall.. Good job.. Now check me lol
New Summertime Jam... OHMS X gHost prod. Heartbeatz

Last edited:
Man this is smooth, extermely mixed well.. Nice panning.. I really dig the arrangement.. Nothing to criticize, nice verses too, good delivery and flow.. Overall excellent work .. Check me when you get time... Ok my bad I just reviewed the song in your sig.. The vid didn't pop up right away.. Ok lemme get on this now.. The panning is spot on again.. You do that well.. The 808 has a nice hiss to it, to give that warm feel.. If I had to criticize one thing it would be the melody gets a little repetive.. But with a emcee on it, it would be unnoticeable.. Mixed well overall.. Good job.. Now check me lol
New Summertime Jam... OHMS X gHost prod. Heartbeatz
you had me confused at first hahaha but appreciate the feedback on both bro. it has been returned.

that 808 is pure madness, fuckin love it! Drum game in general is on point and so is the mix. I like the melody too, and those eerie pads in the background are a really nice touch. I'ma give this a second listen after I get off work and light up a fat one. dropped a like & comment on it, keep it up!

Back