Made a Beat You Can Vibe To

This video is really well made. Saw the Canadian flag and I already knew the beat was gonna be ice cold. Canada stand up! That said - I really like the concept here this is a really sleek way of presenting a beat honestly I don't think you should have even said skip to 2:12 - I like the presentation of how you created the beat. Room set up looks very conducive to making clean, crisp music too. I like that set up. As for the beat itself - I think you have great balance going here with the sounds going on. Things have their space and nothing is too overpowering or underrepresented. Great job!

nice video man.. beat is very creative and def something you can vibe to.. like the melodies as well. keep up the good work! peace

the leads and the bass make this track really dope, definitely some smooth vibes, keep it up man!

Last edited:
Great presentation and process as always. I'm learning a lot from watching these, keep them coming! I can hear Atmosphere laying some lyrics over these chill/happy vibes

Harder drums could've made it better. Nice video. Also why did you pan it to right at the beginning, that was a bit long. But I suppose anyone can vibe to it. This made me think that west coast drums would hit it hard as hell. You could have turned it into J Cole type beat but that's just taste in music I think. Nice job you got there in general.

Really diggin your procces of creating bro. The beat came out pretty solid too, nice job with that bassline especially

Hey guys, made another beat making video. Let me know what you think. Skip to the beat 2:12

The production value is solid. Your editing fits this well and I like that you used long shots to actually help out beginners with the process. Keep making these and don't be afraid to add clickbait titles to attract random youtubers lol. As for the beat the sample is really nice

Check out my latest if you can: ���� AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ����

Last edited:
Back