Maciek - Soulkeeper [F4F 100%]

Sound design is some of the best I've seen in a hip hop beat for awhile, almost have a DnB or psybient vibe to it. The creativity in the sound selection is also really on point, everything comes across really warm and luscious. Your melodic components are really nice and layered but seem just a tad quiet. I would've moved the gated high hat thing you got going on 1:23 to the section starting at 3:08 or earlier but still in the second half of the song. After 2:04 your track starts to lose steam, moving that cool gated high hat to somewhere after that point would help gas it up some. Great and really refreshing stuff.

check mine out: Move That Dope (504Dark Future remix)

yo nice beat man maybe put some swing in the drums it sounds abit generic for my taste but overall cool beat man

This is so smooth. Great sound design like other said. The instruments really blend with another nicely, and the drum samples sound great in there. Really clean mix. Professional stuff!

Nice Beat. As said few times the Sound design is really nice and everything seems to be in place with the mix.. I dig it.
Keep up the good Work!

Back