MAC DUSTY - THE MUDDY TAPE (MPC3000 beat tape)

marrelarre

Sup FP people!

Cooked up a new beat tape id love to get some feedback on!

For tech nerds: Its made with a MPC3000, sp303, ensoniq dp4, some outboard stuff, a microkorg and 100% vinyl sampled.

Check it out and tell me what you think! :cheers:

Dope dope stuff man really dig the low end that bass is bumpin haha how do you like that microkorg? Been thinking about picking one up. anyway here's my latest https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/grimey-hip-hop-beat-f4f-500516/

Thanks man! Im split, its a cool synth but its got too "unique" sounds, i would like a more old school vanilla synth with classic sounds on it, i mainly use it for choruses and counter melodies but (the bass isnt from the korg, its a open bass sample)
However ive only scratched the surface considering you can tweak it to infinity and beyond.

Yea that's what I've heard when people demo it on YouTube. Trying to go more in an out board gear direction. I just picked up a Bass station II I've been running it through my guitar pedalboard and I can't leave it alone haha theres just something to turning knobs and analog synths that Vsts just don't replicate

Yea that's what I've heard when people demo it on YouTube. Trying to go more in an out board gear direction. I just picked up a Bass station II I've been running it through my guitar pedalboard and I can't leave it alone haha theres just something to turning knobs and analog synths that Vsts just don't replicate

Well i mean theres a insane tweakability and theres bloggs that have tutorials for making your own sounds which makes it very functional and useful, but idk, i would like more plain stuff that i can get a idea around and then tweak that rather than making a new sound from scratch, guess im lazy in the synth game hehe.

Is the bass station any good? what kind of sounds?

Back