LVRBEATS - Gangsta Hiphop Rap Instrumental

L

Luissio

This is my first post in this section ever. I used to go in the "flip this" section, but i've started to listening to dirty south music... so this is how it turned. Thank you for listening. Hope you give feedback.

This beat is sick. Maybe I'm not the biggest fan of gangsta rap, but sometimes it's good to hear something "hard". I love the drums, especially kick. It fits really nice.

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/moon-glow-new-beat-455441/
Thanks for the comment... Did a review on your beat

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

nice trap beat!!

Thanks Anyone would be interested to get the .FLP ?

Drums work is proper
Mix wise its pretty solid though your lows could use some work.
Sound choices are okay its pretty typical for a lex kind of beat.
I would probably excite the whole mix a bit sounds muffled in my KRK's and SUB.
Good idea and definitely trap for sure.
Thanks for the feed. earlier.

Drums work is proper
Mix wise its pretty solid though your lows could use some work.
Sound choices are okay its pretty typical for a lex kind of beat.
I would probably excite the whole mix a bit sounds muffled in my KRK's and SUB.
Good idea and definitely trap for sure.
Thanks for the feed. earlier.

Thanks for the comment, about the mixing.. to be honest I didn't mix it... just wanted to put something out to the people... I planned to lease it and if someone buy it, I would get it to the mixing but it ended up as a free download...

anyway any advice on the muffled sound.. because I dont have a sub, I have Bx5 a M-audio.

This hits hard. For the most part, I love the mixing. Kicks and snares come through hella hard with that punch and snap every producer strives for (Or should be trying to).
If there's anything negative I can say, it'd probably be with your synth that comes in on the chorus. I don't know if you layered a synth over some strings, or if that's just the sound of the synth you chose, but it sounds like it kinda clouds an otherwise pristine mix.

All in all, I fux with this one.

When you get the chance, check out my track----> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ntal-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-455620/#post49689100

This beat ****ing goes man!!! Digging the composition as a whole, nice mix on it as well. Your drums sound so crispy..good stuff, fam.

^^ up

Thanks to all the replies !! I apreciate it, just wanted to let you know I sold this beat (only 1 non-exclusive lease) but still I'm pretty happy about it ! keep review it Ill give feedback to your beats..

Back