"Lost in The Sauce" - Threestaxxx

LongLiveTheKing

Whats up guys. I took a lot of your feedback and applied it this week.

• Added more reverb on the snares.
  • eq'd the 808 diff cut the high end and boosted low fq's
  • added distortion to the 808 so that sucker should be wide and thump
  • if these drums dont knock idk what else to do lmao.
  • As always looking for critique on the mix, arrangement, melodies, etc. Also who can you guys hear on this?
Thanks fellas drop your links. lets get it. anyone wanna collab hit my email Threestaxxxbeats@gmail.com

Also how's the visual?

anyone know why when I upload a beat the volume level feels lowered than compared to when I play the mp3 right off my computer?

Last edited:
I like this beat bro.. it got a really dark but yet chill vibe.. the bass boomin yo and visual cool too ! keep up the great work

Cool sound, Nice beat..
My Only issue with it is that louder kick drum comes in too late and then goes away too quick. I would bring it in earlier (it also sounds a bit too loud in the mix maybe) and then keep it in for most of the rest of the song... just my opinion tho...
check out my pages, if ya follow me on any ill follow ya back @the_robba | Linktree

perfect as always. sound selection is on point and the mixingis great. i like the money count machine at the start :D. The problem of the level difference may be the youtube compression, I assume.

nice work on this one! the mixing sounds really clean and i like the dark but hype vibes. It sounds a bit empty at some parts but i think once a rapper hops on you wont even be able to tell. keep it up!

Hey guys re-mixed it down added a new master fx chain lowed the kick raised the keys. I think it sounds better would like some opinions on my new mix
thanks

Back