"As long as I walk..." Trap Beat [F4F]

RzRbeats

Trap style beat which I made a week ago and enjoyed it,I tried to emphasise on the sub-basses and the the melody which is gritty and obscure,but for some reason soundcloud drops the quality of my track,anyway check this out and leave some feedback if you like and I will return the favour!

Last edited:
The beat is great! I like the dark, genuine trap feel this track has. Although, the bassline is a little too repetitive for me. To give the beat some more variety, maybe take the bass pattern out (Like for the verses or somen) for a little bit, then put it back in. Just experiment with where it's needed and where it can be changed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trap style beat which I made a week ago and enjoyed it,I tried to emphasise on the sub-basses and the the melody which is gritty and obscure,but for some reason soundcloud drops the quality of my track,anyway check this out and leave some feedback if you like and I will return the favour!

I like this use of your effects during transitions, and how you've achieved a dark trap beat like sound. I could hear this us in radio commercials and such easily. It could also be a single for the right artists, either way well done!

that phaser in the middle is dope as ****. i think the snare/clap could be a lil more brighter. make it stand out more. and i dont think its repetitive. you could've added maybe a pause somewhere just to give it that grimey feel.

The piano sounds a little fake. The 808/bass has a nice bounce to it. the brass hit fits the vibe. The snare works well. The strings toward the end are a nice touch. More variation with some filters could help. but overall chill.

yo this is tuff, you skilled those rolling hi hats bro, beat is dope i would maybe just fade it in and out on certain parts

dope, i could see travis scott on this, like how the bass hits on certain parts shyt is fire

Back