lofi trap - pac remix - (f4f)

barnes blvd.

mad dusty beats
let me know what you think about this. constructive criticism is especially appreciated. drop links and ill return some feedback. thanks.

Last edited:
Bruh...this is straight fire. The drums come in perfectly to add that bounce on the vocal.
Constructive criticism? I wish it was longer and the bass was a little louder.

Agree with Avora, think the only problem is that could be longer and the bass a little louder. The kick&snare combinations is fine, the beat have a good atmosphere. Nice job. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Yo bro! Pac is my fav rapper of all time! The way you matched him on a new school trap beat is amazing great work! Favorite part when the kick dropps in 0:35! Mixing is good but consider making that snare louder! great work!

I don't know where to start with this. Your main melody is incredible! I can't figure out how you made that haha. Those drums really couldn't have been done better, you have amazing patterns on your snares and hats and they are mixed in so well. That bass is leaving me speechless. Big props to the pac sample too, goes amazing with what you put together. I wish you made this a little longer, it goes so hard. Reminds me a lot of Kendrick's untitled 7. I hate not giving you any advice for improvement, but you got a solid track here. Waiting to hear more of this, keep it up.

Let me know what you think of my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

Back