lofi.hiphop [love mode] - F4F :)

haha, i haven't seen anything in my inbox so I guess you never sent it bro, wtf. nah, jk all joking aside. its a tight beat! It has a smooth whimsical kind of vibe with the falling keys, that's a nice touch that we don't hear all of the time. And it's lo-fi too with the crackle effects. It takes me back in a surreal way. cool tune bro.

I ain't onyx, but you know that I'm honest/
Ain't got diamond, but in my soul you'll find em/
Got no gold, gave it all to my close friends/
Got no goals, but you can help me find them

Hell yeah send this to your crush! Love the vibe man. Just curious, what's the sample?

Check me out when you have a moment
G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

haha, i haven't seen anything in my inbox so I guess you never sent it bro, wtf. nah, jk all joking aside. its a tight beat! It has a smooth whimsical kind of vibe with the falling keys, that's a nice touch that we don't hear all of the time. And it's lo-fi too with the crackle effects. It takes me back in a surreal way. cool tune bro.

thanks man! :)

I ain't onyx, but you know that I'm honest/
Ain't got diamond, but in my soul you'll find em/
Got no gold, gave it all to my close friends/
Got no goals, but you can help me find them

Hell yeah send this to your crush! Love the vibe man. Just curious, what's the sample?

Check me out when you have a moment
G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

uuh nice bars..lol ..still thinkin about it tho...the sample is Enroll Garner - Laura btw.... will check it out man .. thanks bro

God damn this is dope. This is some bonafide adult swim commercial break vibes. Great sample selection and better arrangement. Too ill.

damn man this shit is hella nice. Nothing to really say that shit is wavyy. I recently dropped a new instrumental. If you could give it a like, comment, and repost that'd be greatly appreciated!

- Lucciago

I like the sample, and the drum work reminds me of classic Wu Tang. You did well capturing a smooth vibe with a lofi setting. i wish it was a bit longer though and I wish you switched things up a bit more (not just speed things up). Overall, good job

Feedback on this please https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-mother-again-today-f4f-543024/#post50077986

thanks man..I'll check it out :)

well done! that piano is hypnotizing so u should send it to ur crush lol
peep this:
gonna die soon by Luwi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

lol..thanks man..i'll return the feedback :)

This is tight dude. Head bobbing the whole time. And that warbly sample. So smooth.

Latest Beat Making Video

thanks bro..lol..feel the groove..i'll check ur thread

God damn this is dope. This is some bonafide adult swim commercial break vibes. Great sample selection and better arrangement. Too ill.

lol thanks man!

damn man this shit is hella nice. Nothing to really say that shit is wavyy. I recently dropped a new instrumental. If you could give it a like, comment, and repost that'd be greatly appreciated!

- Lucciago

thanks man!..i'll check ur beats after this :)

Bro the mix on this track is very dope bro. U have a ever nice balance and classic/modern hip hop. I can doze off to this tune for hours. Great work on this, and I appreciate the feedback on my track. Returning the follow

all of your beats that ive listened to have been fire, never disappoint, this is honestly some great stuff! my favorite part is the descending notes, it feels good haha

good stuff!

Bro the mix on this track is very dope bro. U have a ever nice balance and classic/modern hip hop. I can doze off to this tune for hours. Great work on this, and I appreciate the feedback on my track. Returning the follow

all of your beats that ive listened to have been fire, never disappoint, this is honestly some great stuff! my favorite part is the descending notes, it feels good haha

good stuff!

thanks guys! :)

Back