Lofi Hip-hop Beat F4F (will return all feedback)

think closed hi-hats need a bit more variation to match the tracks feel, sound a bit robotic, try layering another layer of sounds over each hit or varying hit used. would likee to see more use of panning, mix is rly nice in terms of freq. coverage but everything is centered, would be nice to hear stereo space used.

my song Rudeboypro x apisol - Loco video, f4f

I love that vocal sample, to start with. But i didnt feel it was reversed isnt she saying something like good times etc etc? lol

Great work man love the energy of this track. Real mellow. I agree with the comment above I think your hats need a lil more sauce to take it to the next level. Mix sounds solid too

here's my new track for feedback thanks!

I love that vocal sample, to start with. But i didnt feel it was reversed isnt she saying something like good times etc etc? lol

Great work man love the energy of this track. Real mellow. I agree with the comment above I think your hats need a lil more sauce to take it to the next level. Mix sounds solid too

here's my new track for feedback thanks!

Sorry for the late reply! There is a reversed vocal in there but yh the main ones are not! Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Melody is great. I don't think the hi-hats need more variation, per se, but that it would cooler if they hit more often and this will also make the beat sound faster. And I'd like to hear the drums a little bit louder in the mix too. Really like the nature sounds that where in there too, made the beat more relaxing and chill.

Can you leave me some feedback? Dark Piano beat, feedback in a day or less.

Back