LoFi Beat "Timeless Nostalgia" FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's good everyone

I'm tryna get feedback on this beat, specifically on ways I can build more around the guitar loop. I like sampling, but I feel limited with the loops so I need more ideas on whatI can do with them.

This is a very nice chilled beat the samples used are very nice and creative like the sample of the kids playing in the intro, but the synth sound that comes in after the intro sounds out of key and doesn't sound like its in the same key as the sample so I would change that or put in in key. Too build around the guitar loop maybe try different types of percussion and sound fx also experiment with effects like reverb and even automate some to make the sounds sound different and add variation.

Check out my beat.
[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

chill vibes but theres a loop that just repeats throughout and it gets annoying. I like ur direction tho, these are the type beats i can rap on

This is a very nice chilled beat the samples used are very nice and creative like the sample of the kids playing in the intro, but the synth sound that comes in after the intro sounds out of key and doesn't sound like its in the same key as the sample so I would change that or put in in key. Too build around the guitar loop maybe try different types of percussion and sound fx also experiment with effects like reverb and even automate some to make the sounds sound different and add variation.

Check out my beat.
[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

Glad you liked the beat for the most part. But yeah thats a good idea I'll try different sfx on the next one to see how it sounds.

I fuck with this heavy bro! Great lo fi vibes you killed it. Keep working on sampling and make that shit slap! I just dropped a new beat and I'd like for you to check it out. If you fuck with it leave a repost or comment!

- Lucciago

I fuck with this heavy bro! Great lo fi vibes you killed it. Keep working on sampling and make that shit slap! I just dropped a new beat and I'd like for you to check it out. If you fuck with it leave a repost or comment!

- Lucciago
Appreciate the feedback man thank you

Back