Lo-Fi Boom Bap(feed4feed)

Nice drums I like the sharp snare I think the kick could use a lil boost so it hits just as hard as the snare it might be but I'm currently listening on my headphones at the moment so what I hear on these might not be as accurate as monitors. I do like the sounds used in the beat very chill but I did think the beat was a lil repetitive until those string sounding sounds came in also a lil more separation in the melodies would help the mix, when the strings sound came in it overpowered the other melody just a lil.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Jealousy - Travis Scott x 21 Savage x A$AP Rocky Type Beat [F4F] (Dark)

its exactly what the title says haha, lofi boom bap. add a vinyl crackle (or make the crackle louder if there is one i cant tell) and it would be at place in one of those lofi radios. solid stuff, keep it up man!

The drums and bass are phat as fuu. The sampling sounds a little bit messy, but the strings cleaned it up and then sounded well. :)

Lo-fi is starting to grow on me so thank you for posting a great track. I think you got everything down right for the most part. My preference is a hard kick side chained to the bass so that they, in conjunction with the snare, leads the beat. However, this is a lo-fi beat so your sound selection is on point from the melody all the way down to the drums. I wasn't feeling the string synth at around 1:08 imo. The lead up to the to the higher-end string synths was great but afterwards, it sounded bland as if they were stock plugins. Anyways, I dropped a comment on your channel. Keeping working man. Definitely a fan.

Thanks for the feedback btw

Last edited:
Back