live in the lab part 1

24FITMAN

Hip Hop Magnate
Went over to the sandbox at DJ ChecKoNe's crib to mix a track, wasn't feeling it and decided to find a new beat, write a quick rhyme and play around with video for the night. Here is our 12 hour project start to finish. If you could please "Like" "Comment" on the video i'd really appreciate it!!! Thank you

Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback you gave. I like this one. It's got a smooth sound to it. I'm a little confused as to what specifically you wanted feedback on because you didn't make the beat (that's where my ears are trained best). The vocals sound nice and the slight delay (or has effect can't quite tell 100%) sounds good on them. Keep up the work man!

I'm a little confused as to what specifically you wanted feedback on because you didn't make the beat (that's where my ears are trained best).

Thanks for checking it out my man. General overall feedback is really what I'm looking for.

hey man this is dope af..the only downfall is i wish it was a full track..i can feel this..i can feel the authenticity in your words..the progression of the beat sounds dope when the drums kick in with your flow..mix sounds good..great job my man..lets hear some more..and thanks for the feedback

Really dope bro. True words man. The vocals sound like they could be a bit cleaner though. Work on the vocal mix everything else sounds good. respect man nice work.

The vocals sound like they could be a bit cleaner though
Thanks for checking it out fam, Yeah I wanted to have it feel live so I used that mic you see in the video to get the vocals to keep it as authentic as possible. I appreciate you pointing that out.

Nice man, rhyme schemes are on point and it fits the vibe of the beat. I like the way your verse picks up when the drums come in harder, it's dope!

very smooth stuff here obvi the vocals could be clean but i do like the vibe of using the mic to give it that ol school vibe to it

Very Inspiring stuff . Vocal are a bit to loud but some may disagree just my opinion . Sound very good dig that grimmy vibe and beat is solid .

Great work man and thanks for the feed on my thread.

really ill fam, mad beat, the rap is on point, well written lyrics flowing on nice.
mad inspiring to see a video like that, keep doing ya thing G!

I appreciate the feedback you gave to me. Honestly this is hip-hop in its rawest form. I love work like this. Everything from the imagery to the flow and the beat all flowed beautifully together. Much props on this. for real!

Respect.. you got it bro. you got that smooth vibe that i really dig. I have nothing bad to say about it.
U got a new follower.
Greetz

Dope song man.
the rhyme pattern and flow was nice.
On the production side, the mix is decent as well.
great job.

You've got a great vibe going with this. My only advice as a producer would be to use a different mic, but I respect you choosing to use something that isn't top of the line, as it definitely gives off a more gritty/authentic feel. You need to be spitting more though, 60 seconds doesn't do justice when you have bars like that. Really feeling your style

I really appreciate all of the love y'all and the comments. Glad to see that your getting something out of it. This is really a teaser track.

Back