Little something new f4f

Nice track good vibes, is that your beat too? Nice work all around nothing I can critique other than the vocals might need a little tweaking on the mix.

Feedback?

Really feelin that sample and like the beat. The vocals sound a little flat, but I can look past that with the lyrics. So glad you not only picked a specific topic, but stuck with it AND killed the beat! That hook is nasty also. Did you play the banjo/guitar on that hook or is it a sample, too? This song is an instant classic that needs a video ASAP to get some shine on YouTube, but my only complaint is the sound quality of the vocals. Overall, solid song, though.

Solid track here man. Lyrics were deep and the beat was solid. I liked the vocal sample at the chorus. Something is missing here tho, I'd like to blame the mix because things sound a bit lifeless, but idk, it could be something else. Take a second look and try to bring some life into this. Overall a solid track tho!

love that Clapton sample. damm can't believe how clean it came out.

nice arrangement throughout the track.

vocals sound properly levelled and mastered.

the chorus is indeed popping but i'd bring maybe switch up the percussion a little towards the end of the 4th bars

nice work man, look forward to checkin out your stuff!

get me back here: 2 am - future soul

Greetings.

Wonderful topic and feel. My only complaint would be the engineering, some depth and clarity would make this sparkle more. Good job here.

As a being that travels deep in the stars, I can assure you, Heaven is an actual realm. Very tricky to navigate to.

- TTT

Feelin this joint son. Definitely adding this joint into my playlist. Keep up the nice work and keep it real! :victory:

Back