Lil Yachty x Drake x PARTYNEXTDOOR Type Beat? Let me know! Who do you see on this?

BANI

^^^
Mixing might be a little bit off, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know! all feedback is welcome! <3

whats up my dude..nice work here..your lead piano sounds a little harsh - I would mess around with the velocity or layer it with something else and pull the volume down. i like the grimey, distorted 808 that you used but it would sound better if it was mixed better. It drowns out the kick at times. I typically keep my 808s about 10-12 dB below my kicks and I make the kicks the focal point by starting the mix with the kick first and mixing everything else around that. That way it sounds like the kick is basically the attack for the bass. I would also throw some 16th notes in there just to create a few transitions. That sample you threw in the background is a nice little ear candy though. Good work and thx for the listen!!

Word, agreed with above, right off the bat, that lead piano is a little harsh.

Wasn't feeling the 808s either, they didn't fit the vibe, in my opinion.

Drum choice and programming wasn't bad though man! Good sound selection there. Overall, I think with a couple tweaks this could be ok, just wasn't feeling the lead or 808, that's it!

Keep grinding bro. Earned a subscribe from me, I wanna follow your progression and newer beats after this!

If you get a second, hit me back! If you like what you hear, subscribe, I'd really appreciate it!
Golden Era (Returning Feedback/Subs 100%)

The piano sound has a honky tonkish cringe to it, I dig thats the personality of the track you were trying to personify, with some decent compression and some subtle eq you could make it more tolerable.The sub does drown out the kick, I dont know about making it 10-12 dB lower than the kick though if you EQ it in its own respects. Otherwise the beat has good potential. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...water-prod-dontablack330-536817/#post50053453

the smooth bass that you use sounds out of place in some parts, I really like the heavily distorted 808 though. liked teh hats and melody was cool-maybe piano was a bit dry. thanks for the feed!

Back