Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat "Friends Are Dead" [F4F]

Zakwan Small

Check it out and let me know what you think. Just started a Youtube and could use some subscribes and comments. I'll return all LOVE.

Last edited:
Not bad. I think it needs better transitions between sections though. And maybe leave the hi hats in at all times besides the intro. Maybe take em off 2 step and put em on 4 step for the parts that don't have any. Overall its a nice beat, check my latest as well! [F4F] SZA Jorja Smith Type Beat

That 808 rumbled my desk lmao, the mix is clean its a solid beat really digged it, can see Future on it for sure, could use a rev cymbal for the chorus

This jaunt goes hard. I think you could make the transitions a little smoother like another user said. But the bass work and kick patterns on this are nice as shit. Imo I feel like this is something Kendrick or Schoolboy Q could go off on rather than Uzi. Not saying that's a bad thing, I'd prefer one of them to slay it lol. If you wanna check out my last post, you can view it here * FREE * BROCKHAMPTON x Tyler, The Creator Type Beat "Egg Rolls" [F4F]

This jaunt goes hard. I think you could make the transitions a little smoother like another user said. But the bass work and kick patterns on this are nice as shit. Imo I feel like this is something Kendrick or Schoolboy Q could go off on rather than Uzi. Not saying that's a bad thing, I'd prefer one of them to slay it lol. If you wanna check out my last post, you can view it here * FREE * BROCKHAMPTON x Tyler, The Creator Type Beat "Egg Rolls" [F4F]

agreed put kendrick or any rapper who dosent say ay and yeah every bar on it not lil uzi turd good beats deserve a good artist nice work sir

I apologize. I've been mad busy with summer classes. I WILL RETURN all feedback RIGHT NOW!

Thank you to everyone that posted and critiqued. I appreciate it.

Back