Lil uzi vert type beat 100% [F4F]

SPDY

not really entirely an uzi beat but let me know what you think will return all feedback asap

Unfortunately I was only able to listen to this in my phone right now because I’m at work so I can’t really speak on the mixing aspect of this. Melodically this is dope though. It’s simple but I really like it. The hats sound really nice on this as well.
I do however feel like you could add something else to make it sound even more interesting. Maybe some pitched down vocal samples or something? I don’t know. Overall this is nice though.

This is clean man I like the melodies and the hi-hats are fire the drums also have bounce to them which is always good. The mix sounds clean & balanced each sound can be heard clearly I do agree with the first users comment I think if ya added in some extra percs or some fx to fill up empty spaces it would of made the beat sound more full but the beat is still very dope I think if a artist was spitting over it you wouldn't even notice the empty spaces.

Nice man, I liked the little rhythmic filler parts on the keys, it gave it a nice amount of detail without being too full. Yeah, the kick definitely has a bounce type feel but it works pretty well with the low end space in the song. Overall, it's solid stuff with good sound design and a nice arrangement.

Back