lil smooks- rockstar

Really dope guitars in the intro and overally the guitar theme is cool! Vocal is in my opinion too much standing out from the instrumental and the whole track doesn't sound to me like a blend, but rather like two separate tracks. I think you should maybe lower the vocal volume or record it in another way / place (no experience in this field, just my intuition). Nonetheless, actually you rap really well and for example the part from 0:42 (pa ra ra etc.) in terms of idea itself is really dope. Moreover, regards chorus - I wouldn't think about leaving the instrumental only but I would suggest some singing part to increase the tension.

That's all I thought about that maybe can help you. If you'd like to help me then I would appreciate if you could let me know what you think about my tracks (see signature) as well as respond to my thread https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ecommendation-experiment-553487/#post50115798 in which I am trying to create my own algorithm to recommend tracks based on one favorite you would provide me as an input.

Python & SpotiPY track recommendation experiment in which I try to create my track recommendation algorithm.

Back