LIL PEEP x SMOKEASAC TYPE BEAT [F4F 100%]

SPDY

made this not long after the news about peep, was a really dark time for me so ive been holding onto this one for while after not being sure what to do with it. any feedback will be returned and is appreciated

Crybaby is sweet man, I can feel the emotion, cuts deep. It could use a whole lot more like some pads and ambience or something in my opinion but it was a nice listen.
Red Rose has a cool classy sound with that piano, I like it. It sounds a bit under quality so I guess work with your samples, but it was still a good listen.

I guess you'd technically call mine a remix but I made the beat first and then used the acapella over it just to get a feel for a real song. G-Eazy's dope. lol
YouTube

Thanks for the feedback man it really helps, i agree i stripped it back quite a lot because i couldn't find the right sounds on the first one.

The 808 on your track is hard man, great mix on all your drums really. vocals fit really well but would be nice here it without as well. Left a comment on your video also bro

Last edited:
Crybaby is sweet man, I can feel the emotion, cuts deep. It could use a whole lot more like some pads and ambience or something in my opinion but it was a nice listen.
Red Rose has a cool classy sound with that piano, I like it. It sounds a bit under quality so I guess work with your samples, but it was still a good listen.

I guess you'd technically call mine a remix but I made the beat first and then used the acapella over it just to get a feel for a real song. G-Eazy's dope. lol
YouTube

*sorry bro forgot to tag you

Thanks for the feedback man it really helps, i agree i stripped it back quite a lot because i couldn't find the right sounds on the first one.

The 808 on your track is hard man, great mix on all your drums really. vocals fit really well but would be nice here it without as well. Left a comment on your video also bro

Good work on both tracks:

"Cry Baby" - I can Peep on this one. I see the direction you were going, but maybe add some fx (reverb, delays) on the snare and guitar to make the track more "eerie". Another sound like a pad to complement the guitar would be great.

"Red Rose" - I could see Yachty & DRAM (ala "Broccoli) on this. I like the idea of a melodic piano mixed with some 808s and rim snares. Simplicity is key on this track.

The cry baby definitely nailed the sad sound. I love the guitar in it. I think it could use some bass though. It feels just a bit empty and a nice thick bass line could really help it out. Besides that, it is nice.

I like the drums but the melody is too plain. Needs more sounds/ notes to fill the gaps in the song.

Keep up the good work!

- DROG Music

Back