lil peep x nirvana - grunge alternative guitar beat (f4f) also, feedback on the video

this is dope man, i love the sound selection the pianos got that real sad feel to them. the guitar is nice aswell the only think im not a fan of if im completely honest is the main synth going going down as its got a slightly different vibes to the rest of the beat imo maybe if it was a guitar it could fit better idk could just be me though. drums are nice though aswell, good work man i dropped a comment and a sub.

any feedback on this would great [F4F] Lil skies x Juice WRLD type beat - Rap instrumental

Last edited:
thanks, buddy, those are samples created by Nick Mira. So. i cant really change them but if he thought they were good, i guess its his choice. Ill check out ur beat in a second
this is dope man, i love the sound selection the pianos got that real sad feel to them. the guitar is nice aswell the only think im not a fan of if im completely honest is the main synth going going down as its got a slightly different vibes to the rest of the beat imo maybe if it was a guitar it could fit better idk could just be me though. drums are nice though aswell, good work man i dropped a comment and a sub.

any feedback on this would great [F4F] Lil skies x Juice WRLD type beat - Rap instrumental

I really like that guitar in this. The video is dope too and really catches the overall atmosphere nicely. The only thing I could say is that maybe you could spice up the snare pattern a bit. The drums are a bit generic and maybe could throw something else interesting in there to switch it up a bit. Just an idea. Love the melodies and the mixing sounds good to me.

My beat Nature- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

thank you bro!
I really like that guitar in this. The video is dope too and really catches the overall atmosphere nicely. The only thing I could say is that maybe you could spice up the snare pattern a bit. The drums are a bit generic and maybe could throw something else interesting in there to switch it up a bit. Just an idea. Love the melodies and the mixing sounds good to me.

My beat Nature- RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Back