Lil Peep Type Beat [SUPER FIRE!!] **F4F**

Lil Roxas

LIL PEEP TYPE BEAT 2018 - LAST SHOW

YouTube

all feedback is appreciated and returned within 24 hrs!!

let me know if you comment / sub to my youtube and i will return the favour :)

thanks

Last edited:
Already left a comment on the vid this beat is dope nice to hear a Lil Peep type beat without a guitar and still keep his vibe going without the guitar overall this is a well structured clean production.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

appreciate that bro!! yeah i noticed every lil peep type beat had a guitar so i tried to switch it up a bit haha

i'ma check your thread now and leave you a comment :)

Nice chilled beat. I know its going for that distorted kick thing but maybe turn down the kick just a little. That might just be personal preference though. I really like the glitch up parts though didnt expect them.

clean beat, like the melodies all compliment each other well. Choir is dope too.

YouTube

Thanks for that comment bro - glad u enjoyed the choir .. i just checked out your beat on youtube now!! it was DOPE, i fw that dark eerie vibes and i left a comment on your vid

Because its a trap beat I think the 808 should be a little bit more powerful, that would be my only complaint. I feel like its not cutting through compared to most trap beats. I do like the melody its simple and catch but what I like more is the choir thats under the beat that shit is beautiful haha Keep up the good work tho!! Keep at it!!

Check me out when you get the chance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trappin-just-boom-bappin-545184/#post50086512

Back