Life Mewl beat (F4F)

CBG

CBG
Hey my fella producers how is it going? Want to know your impressions bout this beat that i made on FL Studio 11, any critics, suggestions and thoughts will be welcomed. Is good to mention that i'm selling this and other beats, so if you're a rapper looking to work on a connection, contact me. Don't forget to drop your links to me feed you back.

If by the way you like my productions style, have this page on facebook where i divulge the beats and post some teasers. Appreciate any kind of help that you can offer me, thanks!

Last edited:
I like that sample you used! I think the beat could use a different kick and hat pattern to give it some more bounce!! That hook sample is super weird haha I'm not sure how i feel about it!

I like your drum intro around 0:10 it's a detail but it's very good. The new sound around 0:40 sticks not very well with the previous atmosphere. It's not a common beat, I think it could be a good beat for an extravagant rapper. The mixing part is good too. Good work and thank you for your feedback on my beat. I appreciate it! ;)

Interesting beat.
It has some mysterouis feel on it.
The drums are clean.
Only the 808 and the kick needs some work on the mix.
Anyway nice idea with the samples.
Keep it up!

I really like that string melody at the beginning. Cool sample. That vocal sample definitely needs to be turned down in the mix. Put some trippy effects on it and it will sound a lot better. A little out of place right now. Everything else sounds good.

The snares were way too abrasive at the beginning 9first few seconds) for my ears - but it got better. It got better though - liked the first half. The sample in the second half, I really wasn't a big fan of.
Some good ideas here, but it's too repetitive. Not bad though

Thats a nice Track. The beginning sounds like a movie Theme to me. i like how you made it fit to the Beat.
Definitly something else than what you hear mostly here. Well done!

Thats a nice Track. The beginning sounds like a movie Theme to me. i like how you made it fit to the Beat.
Definitly something else than what you hear mostly here. Well done!

Thanks for the kind words, found this sample on a commercial. Always trying to create different stuff, glad to see that some people enjoy it. Thank you all for the feed by the way!

I like the sample, it sounds like one of the hollywood movies I have watched. First, the drum kick is too weak, I suggest you layer the 808 with another punchy kick. The drum pattern is basic, but is perfect for the speed of the sample. If you master it a little bit better, this will be a banger, good job.

I really like the vocal sample in the hook, that shit sounds dope af. It really reminds me of the Lion King for some reason lol.
I'm not feeling the synth that kicks in around 0:40 tho. The drums sound tight. Pretty good mix.

Back