LEGALIZE WEED! --Mary Jane--gHost

Guitars/Vocals Performed By gHost

Produced By Nest

Engineered By Rick Polo

It's time to lift the federal ban on cannabis. It is a damn FLOWER. Don't let people that do not choose to consume marijuana tell you that it is bad for you. There are many, many benefits. Get involved in your communities. Stand up against fraudulent politicians. The real reason for the prohibition of marijuana is so Big Pharma can keep you addicted to their synthetic drugs that are VERY harmful to the body. Yell. Scream. Make sure your voice is heard. Regardless of your preference in music we can unite as one and make the world a better place for everybody. One step at a time. Thank You.

Last edited:
woooo cook!! You and rick polo got together and put another nice one out. well done fella's. you guys need to put an ep out or some shit hahaha. i enjoyed this track.

this turned out well man. You know my opinion on the topic already lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a new beat for those who haven't checked it out yet https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-beat-five-20s-joey-jeff-x-djay-cas-497382/ it's a collab between myself and Djay Cas

Damn, awesome track. Sounds real nice and professional. Love the instrumentation and the production work too. Everything is on point and sounds authentic.

Keep it coming homie. You got your point by.

Check me out and let me know what you think.

Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F

- A

I appreciate the feed bud, damn bro you live on this website LMAO..the only thing is, you need to come out with some new material because I don't know how many times I can critique the same jamz LOLZ ..its all good though ..would love to hear something new from you nonetheless.

Back