Latest Beat -- Future Retro -- f4f

BEATStation Prod

This is my latest beat. Please give any feedback.... even if you dont like it. Thanks. I will leave feedback on your music in return.

hey hey, i like the bass and some of the synths going on here. The mix could use some work but i cam dig some of this for sure. I checked out some of your other tracks and you have a very interesting style. I followed you and left some action on your soundcloud, keep grinding man.

check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/sampled-hip-hop-r-b-f4f-527664/

Your song beat is good. The rap vocals sit right in the grove. Thank you for the follow on sound cloud, I followed you back.

Nice synth work here mate, wasn't too excited about your drums they just felt a little flat maybe they could do with some parallel compression to make them hit harder.

Return the feed > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mpty-your-mind-rza-inspired-f4f-100-a-527592/

I heard your beat. I like the old skool flavor. I really liked the video. As for my kick sounds... I am battling a totally untreated room, it does have the side compression on it but i think the sub bass is too loud. So thanks for the feedback.

Snare combination fits well and enter on the right time. I like how the overall sounds, remembers some kind of outspace game soundtrack. Synth's were well explored and everything sounds balanced on my headset. Perhaps you could only master the instrumental elements with some extra plugins, and made the closed hat patterns with more variations. Hope to help. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Snare combination fits well and enter on the right time. I like how the overall sounds, remembers some kind of outspace game soundtrack. Synth's were well explored and everything sounds balanced on my headset. Perhaps you could only master the instrumental elements with some extra plugins, and made the closed hat patterns with more variations. Hope to help. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

I have actually heard your beats before. I really like the latest two. The violin one is solid.

Back