Kwilu - Palmidor [F4F]

Kwilu

Hi everyone
here is a new beat I uploaded. Found this Baile Funk sample and built the track around it.

All feedback is returned on your thread. Enjoy!

Even tho i dont rly like it , i can hear that u did put ur time on that track and in fact , came out rly dope , production is rly tight and clean.. nothing stands out.
Im the diggin the track in ur signature tho.

Peace.

Feelin funk for sure in this very nice great choice of drums they blend well wit the sample and balance each other

cool stuff! drums really on point, and synthies give it slighty 80s vibe. also like the vocal play.

Solid work fam! I like the ambient of the beat. Nice sounds selection and drum programming. That synth by the end of the beat is pretty sick. Keep up with the good work!

This pretty sick! I love the blends of sounds and the modern approach with the drums. The vocal chatter beat box adds an overall element to the beat that just makes it unique. I really like the 808 and the way it changes in key. Good overall work man!

Check me out when you get the chance

Anybody like MF Doom? (F4F)

This pretty sick! I love the blends of sounds and the modern approach with the drums. The vocal chatter beat box adds an overall element to the beat that just makes it unique. I really like the 808 and the way it changes in key. Good overall work man!

Check me out when you get the chance

Anybody like MF Doom? (F4F)

Thank you for that feedback I'm trying to make some unique tracks. Still got a long way to go...
I left a comment on your track too ;)

This reminds me of some wiz or currensy! Very dope my friend! I can definitely tell that you put a lot of time into it. I have nothing negative to say about this. Keep grinding! I left you a comment, like, and subscribe on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

This reminds me of some wiz or currensy! Very dope my friend! I can definitely tell that you put a lot of time into it. I have nothing negative to say about this. Keep grinding! I left you a comment, like, and subscribe on your Soundcloud profile. Return the feed?

Thank you! Yeah i did put quite some time on that one :) but I like the way it came out.
Thanks also for the like and sub on soundcloud bro!

I like your beat. You chose the right image for the video lol. This is something tailor made for Wale or Rozay.
I love the sax in the bridge around the end too. For me the beat is kinda generic but you executed really really well. This is a nice tune.
Good work bro

Back