Kozibeats - Ghost [Feed for Feed]

Heyo Kozi,

I like the vibe you have going, the melody is nice and the thick bass is a nice fit. On my headphones the high end, like snares and high hats, are pretty low, giving the whole song a kinda muffled feel and it's not really 'in your face'. The outro is really abrupt too. You have a good sound here, but mixing will take it to the next level man!!

Main sample is nice. I don't know about anyone else, but in my cans the kick could be a little more punchy, particularly for this kind of track where the drums are the main hook. Could maybe use a key change, or some sort of musical change in the middle, but not bad for a first beat upload.
If you have a minute please give my latest a listen. Cheers.

Thank you for your comment.
For me everything its too simple.
Melody and the style how you rap.
Its all time the same, nothing change here.
You should work with arrange and try rap faster. I mean not only in the same melody and rythm like beat.

BTW. Its not my first uploud ;)

Last edited:
Really like this beat, whole sound design of it really makes it unique sounding. Ghost is the perfect name for it because it's got a real creepy vibe which is cool.

I agree with some of the above that perhaps the hi-hats and snare could be a little louder. Also would be interesting to hear with punchy kick, but perhaps you tried that and it didn't work.

Appreciate feedback here:

Time F4F

Nice track! I like the sub bass it rides well. I think the kick could be harder. Maybe try compression or altogether a different kick? Also the background lead could have more reverb to make it more ambient and turn down the dry level a bit on the reverb. Here's mine

Back