Kozibeats - Fly [all Feed for Feed]

I love the energy this song gets at the beginning when it all comes together. Its well put together and well made, maybe it could be cool to add in a breakdown and/or choruses somewhere to push it over the 2, 3 minute mark. It would break up the beat and keep my ear more focused throughout it imo but as a short beat can't fault it, well done.

What did you use to make the main melody?

I made a neo-soul type beat a couple weeks ago

Hey man i liked the beat, doesnt feel so "rap" to me, the arpeggio is going a little too fast I think. If it was rap it would sound something like fort minors remember the name ahahha, anyways it was well mixed and I liked the part where you used silence before the last chorus, i think you could add more texture maybe make it sound a little more lo-fi to get that darker feel haha well thats just my taste.

Loving the vox sample playing throughout. Solid overall beat. Nice job man.

Please leave some feedback on mine when you have a minute. Cheers.

Oh shit...This is dope. The pitched up vocal chop is sick and the drums have that punch to them that I always associated with early Kanye. This is that vintage Kanye before he became an idiot and total douche bag. The good Kanye in other words. Nice job sir.

I'd appreciate any feedback you can leave for my beat here as well.

YouTube

Nice track. Mix sounds crisp. No critique there. While it’s a nice track I disagree w the comment above this isn’t rap, hip hop, boom bap, or trap, so it doesn’t remind me of anything Kanye west has done over the last 20 years not even close. This to me feels more like filmscore for a movie or video game maybe even edm as I believe this would be hard to rap over consistently. But good work nonetheless. Not every piece of music is meant for lyrics.

Just made a beat paying homage to my fav 90’s tv show ever “Martin” would love to know what you think here

Thank you for all of comments

@LongLiveTheKing You are a next person who's said that my beats are for filmscore for a movie or video game.
Nice to hear opinion like this.
I'm glad

Last edited:
Hey man, I like the combination of EDM sounds with the trap feel. It´s a bizzare mix, but I really like it. The beginning is a bit rough, I would maybe turn it down just a bit or add a low pass on the lead, it´s a bit too harsh. But after the intro, the track really picks up and I love the sound. I would work on the mix and maybe take some things out. Also the drums are a bit too quiet, especially the hats.
However its a really cool track. Keep up the good work

Back