Knock ya head - f4f

Really like the intro, gave me '03 Adolescence vibes. The drums really knock, I like those a lot although they don't change throughout the track so I'd look at switching it up a bit in places. The way the vocal sample changes about halfway through is also really cool, sounds great when it flips back to the original sample. Really like it overall, great job.

Could you check this out in return please? Cheers My first ever release, 'Jaguar' - will return all feedback in detail

this was a dope sample flip. Mix sounds crisp not much room for critique. If i had to find something to knock id say my eaars were waiting for a change up much sooner than when it finally came towards the end. otherwise good work g!

Heres my thread for feedback when you get a chance thanks!

That sample flip took me by surprise, that was cool. Perfect choice for the drums, mixed well to give a proper boom bap vibe.

I do feel like the song drag on a little bit for the first half of the track, I was waiting for a change a bit earlier than it came, but when it did it definitely worked.

Hypnotically catchy, I really like this, good job!

Check out my track when you can :D

[F4F] Emotional Haunting Melancholy Instrumental - "Time" [F4F]

Really like the sample during the chorus section. Drums knock hard too. I might suggest adding a drum fill/percussion fill here and there, but other than that it ain't bad at all. Nice job.

Back