Kinda Chill

• Thread starter Deleted member 547713
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 547713

A somewhat-lofi-but-not-lofi kind of beat. I just liked the way the piano and flute sounded when playing around and it eventually lead to this.

You have a nice potential, but in my opinion You have to work on better melodies and flow of Your beats ! I checked a few oldest and they looks poor. You should also improve your drums.
Waiting for more !!

Please leave some feed on my topic:
Kozibeats - LIGHTHOUSE [Feed for Feed]

So I'm assuming you listened to Kinda Chill, TwentyTwenty, Distractions, Rusty, Suha's Song, and Once Upon a Time based on what's showing on my SoundCloud insights page. First I should say I appreciate you checking out my older stuff, so thank you for that. Once Upon a Time was made 7 years ago on a laptop keyboard, and Suha's Song was back in 2016 well before I had any real idea how to mix a track so that's why they don't sound so good (there's a story behind Suha's Song but I won't get into that here). I think I've come a long way since then. Meanwhile Rusty and Distractions were the first beats I made in three years. Not saying I'm a great producer or anything, this is just a hobby after all, but I wouldn't say they're "poor" either. Most of these tracks start off as me just jamming on my controller and seeing what it turns into, and right now my beats are admittedly simplistic because I'm trying (and learning) new things about mixing, music theory, different styles, etc.

But again, thank you for the feedback. I'll check out Lighthouse in a few minutes.

I think the hi hats have little too much high end in the 16k hz and above range but nice work overall as well, keep making more.

Back