Kendrick lamar type beat *f4f*

This beat is amazing, my dude. Like really. Bass sounds clean and nice, hi-hats falls nice into the spot and feels exactly right to me. Although the kick might not be hitting hard enough in the lows because it sounds a bit too flat. And the third chord in the chord progression sounds a bit off to me. But nonetheless it's an amazing track and if someone rapped on it would totally be a banger.

Would be amazing if you left some feedback on my thread, thanks.
Alternative Trap f4f

this is wavey as hell i like it a lot. the hi hats really stuck to me, I like the way they sound it adds to the track a lot. I dont have headphones on at this moment, but given the quality of the track with my laptop speakers i can assume it would be pretty good with headphones or proper speakers. props to you man. also i got a beat tape here you should check out 5601 111015 82516 by 5six | Free Listening on SoundCloud

this is wavey as hell i like it a lot. the hi hats really stuck to me, I like the way they sound it adds to the track a lot. I dont have headphones on at this moment, but given the quality of the track with my laptop speakers i can assume it would be pretty good with headphones or proper speakers. props to you man. also i got a beat tape here you should check out 5601 111015 82516 by 5six | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey man, I appreciate the feedback! Just checking out your track now, the synths are pretty dope. The mix however could be improved as the kicks and 808s don't punch through the mix and get lost behind the synths. Also the snare, percs and chants are too loud. The vibe of the track however is nice and chill, something I could definitely see a rapper getting on. Good work!

this beat sounds super clean! the 808 and melodies flow really well, great job on the mixing. keep it up!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Everyday by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks bro! I'm loving the automated filter on the intro of your track, and the sparse laid back feel of the drums. Very laid back overall and the synths and what sounds like a vocal sample of some sort gives the track a dreamy yet summer-like feel. Good work!

This is nicely done beat. The mix is super clean. I feel like I don't have anything negative to say. I can see someone rapping on that.

Back