Kanye West Type Beat FBFB

Maybe a little reverb on that lead guitar. Loving the brass section though, that's got a positive feel. Also bring the drums down if not definitely the hats.

You wasnt lying when you said its a hot beat. This is tight. I feel like the bas couldve had a little more 'oomph' in them. But the guitar and the brass section parts were really nice. I liked this beat alot. Def had that old kanye vibe. The hats i would appreciate a little more if they were a tad bit less in volume. Maybe even quantized a bit too but I think you were going for the swing drums feel so nvm to that. Def like the beat so keep em coming. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

New hot beat tonight. I'll appreciate and return any feedback, likes and/or comments. Cheers guys.

YouTube

Maybe a little reverb on that lead guitar. Loving the brass section though, that's got a positive feel. Also bring the drums down if not definitely the hats.
Thanks and yeah, I'm not surprised the hats are too high. Me and my rushed mixing. lol. Brass is probably my strong suit lately, so glad that part is alright. Cheers fam.

You wasnt lying when you said its a hot beat. This is tight. I feel like the bas couldve had a little more 'oomph' in them. But the guitar and the brass section parts were really nice. I liked this beat alot. Def had that old kanye vibe. The hats i would appreciate a little more if they were a tad bit less in volume. Maybe even quantized a bit too but I think you were going for the swing drums feel so nvm to that. Def like the beat so keep em coming. VIBRANT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Thanks fam. That is a nice track, the beat especially. Like the shuffle of the hats and the Rhodes is just dope. Nice work.

I liked the most the flute part in your track, really good choice of the instrument. Moreover, you have really cool audio signature. In terms of what I would differently is first of all the hi-hat part as this is probably the same pattern throughout the track. What I would think of is for example automating the swing, using different drum grooves (even those available as presets in FL or Ableton) or pitching them 3,4 or 7 semitones higher or lower. Moreover, I would think about the guitar part and for example adding more reverb and delay to it (if not in the whole song then in the hook at least to make it stand out more). Here what I recommend is the Guitar Rig VST and its presets for some inspiration.

Generally, I liked the track, keep up the good work! If you like please let me know what do you think about my tracks as well (please see my signature for details).

Back