K Dangerous is back after a long hiatus. Check out this orinal beat with rap and sing

kdanger

I have been performing a great deal and almost forgot about you amazing peeps!! what do you think of this?sorry there is like 8 secs of silence before the track starts

Lemme know what you think!!! follow me repost all that good stuff =)

Last edited:
Nice flow and the females vocals are suiting too, the beats arp is boring though. Keep up the good work fam!

Your stuff is quality! I immediately followed because it sounded so nice straight away. The arp is not "boring" at all imo. Very bold question: could I maybe get a repost from you? I want to grow my audience but I have been having alot of trouble with that the last few years (I had multiple soundcloud accounts). I would be willing to repost your music as well.

Pleade let me know if and keep making great music!

Charlie

Nice flow and the females vocals are suiting too, the beats arp is boring though. Keep up the good work fam!

Hey man thanks for the listen!! I can def try and spice them up! do you mean the sound of it or the composition itself?

That was pretty good. You guys went good together. I would love to have heard another verse to the song. You had a nice mid-west flow. And she sound just like Alanis Morissette. It was interesting. Good job. Follow back. You been followed.

The beat is cool and it has a somewhat amateurish feel to it. I liked the flow and energy of the rap. Nice job

Back