Just released my self-produced debut album (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

What up guys. I'm usually in here posting my beats but I have been missing for the last month or so. That because I was wrapping up my debut album. Its entirely produced, mixed, and mastered by me. I would really love some feedback from you guys. I don't expect you to listen to the entire project (If you do so, then thats great! lol) ... But if you take a listen to a few tracks and get back to me I'd appreciate it. I will of course return the favor. So leave me a link of yours that I can check out!

I Made This In My Sweatpants

really digging your style man i listened to the first two songs before i had to go to work ill be listening to the rest tonight keep up the good work I followed you too.

I'm listening to a couple tracks and so far in this is ill! You have an accessible voice for rapping, and you have a great delivery and exceptional flow. Can't say much about the rapping, you were killing it on these tracks. You also have a great song writing ability. Some of these tracks have a cathcy choruses without sounding forced. Great work on that, that's something that is hard to gain. The production is pretty dope as well, wish there was some more low end on some of the tracks but aside from that it was nice and varied. All in all i'm definitely gonna be hearing this more often, especially Paradox, the beat on that is just fantastic.

i just listened to this whole mixtape and I is great! honestly its not really my taste but that doesn't mean that it isn't a job well done. Considering you produced, mixed, and mastered it entirely by yourself is a show of your amazing talent and grind. I heard influences from J. Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Kendrick Lamar, an Logic all over this. One of the reasons this is great because its so cohesive, everything works together from track to track. Theres nothing for me to criticize to much, all the beats and vocals seemed leveled, with the exception of a few pops here and there. Tracks that stood out to me were Are You Down, Paradox, R&Bounce, Julius Caesar Interlude, and Slave To The Waves.

[ 100% F4F ] [ Feel Good Fridays ] HARD hitting TRAP BANGER!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...good-fridays-hard-hitting-trap-banger-519913/

I'm listening to a couple tracks and so far in this is ill! You have an accessible voice for rapping, and you have a great delivery and exceptional flow. Can't say much about the rapping, you were killing it on these tracks. You also have a great song writing ability. Some of these tracks have a cathcy choruses without sounding forced. Great work on that, that's something that is hard to gain. The production is pretty dope as well, wish there was some more low end on some of the tracks but aside from that it was nice and varied. All in all i'm definitely gonna be hearing this more often, especially Paradox, the beat on that is just fantastic.

much love man. thank you for the detailed feedback!

i just listened to this whole mixtape and I is great! honestly its not really my taste but that doesn't mean that it isn't a job well done. Considering you produced, mixed, and mastered it entirely by yourself is a show of your amazing talent and grind. I heard influences from J. Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Kendrick Lamar, an Logic all over this. One of the reasons this is great because its so cohesive, everything works together from track to track. Theres nothing for me to criticize to much, all the beats and vocals seemed leveled, with the exception of a few pops here and there. Tracks that stood out to me were Are You Down, Paradox, R&Bounce, Julius Caesar Interlude, and Slave To The Waves.

[ 100% F4F ] [ Feel Good Fridays ] HARD hitting TRAP BANGER!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...good-fridays-hard-hitting-trap-banger-519913/

ayyy thank you bro. thats great feedback! glad you check out the whole thing!! Going to your thread now.

You have a dope voice, delivery, and flow. The beats are great and the lyrics are super dope! I have the same midi controller the coverart has also :)

Could you leave some feedback on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafZGy11mcE

Thanks man. i use that midi controller when I'm at home. I like to use the Axiom 49 key at my studio! I recommend it. It has semi weighted keys. Nice feel to them. But anyways lol

Your beat is different. I think you should have layer another snare on top of what you have to make it snap more. But i like the bounce on it. The synth in the background sounds real nice. Keep working. You've got a unique style.

Great Style man. I really like your that Track. Your flow perfectly fits on this beat which by the way is pretty dope.
Good Job on the mixing and mastering, too.
Well done!

I like when your original, I can bare when your doing something thats been done. I think you do things with your voice in certain songs that are interesting. I haven't reached out to many people yet but I think we could probably make a pretty decent track together. Your doing a good job the only thing I want as a listener would be a song that hooks you in from begginning to end. The hooks from features on your project lacked impact I think.

on paradox - the hook had a good start that had me on the line deciding if it was good and grabbing or just ok. But I think before it repeats its good enough, just the repeating instead of evolving hurt the track.

on break chill relax - the dude can sing thats for sure but the hook just isnt catchy, again I think minor changes/ additions might fix it but generally on this one it had a good idea just didnt feel well executed.

on FNBT - I "think" I kind of get where the hook was trynna go but it definitely turned out pretty bad. I'm sure that dude can make a ok song but this wasnt a good one for him. I think the way he sings doesnt fit the beat.

All that being said, you have talent I can see that. I personally would like to hear you on a wider range of music, just because I wonder what you could do on some more upbeat positive stuff but I would be willing to work with you.
As a final note, I'm sure you feel some type of way about what I've said but understand I've heard alot of shitty rappers and I don't normally say anything like this for them. I believe if you work hard enough you can achieve what your looking for so for the love of God, please don't feature artist that bring down your musically quality. Especially on more downtempo kind of self intricate darker music If the person singing the hook doesn't make the song 10x better than I'd figure something else out.

much love man,
please check out my stuff on the thread I posted. I cant post links yet. I will post new songs every friday hope to hear you on one of them someday.

I like when your original, I can bare when your doing something thats been done. I think you do things with your voice in certain songs that are interesting. I haven't reached out to many people yet but I think we could probably make a pretty decent track together. Your doing a good job the only thing I want as a listener would be a song that hooks you in from begginning to end. The hooks from features on your project lacked impact I think.

on paradox - the hook had a good start that had me on the line deciding if it was good and grabbing or just ok. But I think before it repeats its good enough, just the repeating instead of evolving hurt the track.

on break chill relax - the dude can sing thats for sure but the hook just isnt catchy, again I think minor changes/ additions might fix it but generally on this one it had a good idea just didnt feel well executed.

on FNBT - I "think" I kind of get where the hook was trynna go but it definitely turned out pretty bad. I'm sure that dude can make a ok song but this wasnt a good one for him. I think the way he sings doesnt fit the beat.

All that being said, you have talent I can see that. I personally would like to hear you on a wider range of music, just because I wonder what you could do on some more upbeat positive stuff but I would be willing to work with you.
As a final note, I'm sure you feel some type of way about what I've said but understand I've heard alot of shitty rappers and I don't normally say anything like this for them. I believe if you work hard enough you can achieve what your looking for so for the love of God, please don't feature artist that bring down your musically quality. Especially on more downtempo kind of self intricate darker music If the person singing the hook doesn't make the song 10x better than I'd figure something else out.

much love man,
please check out my stuff on the thread I posted. I cant post links yet. I will post new songs every friday hope to hear you on one of them someday.

Word man. Thanks for the honest feedback. I can dig what your saying. And I'll track down your thread and check out your music and see if its something that can work with my style!

Back