Juice WRLD type beat - "Gone Away" [F4F]

SPDY

One of my first time making a beat with this sort of drum pattern and it not sounding completely ass, let me know how i could improve :) Will return all feedback asap

Dope beat bro. There are a lot of good elements in this beat that i really like, especially the little whistle. I would probably make the choord progression a little louder (more atmospheric), and also the whistle probably (maybe a little too much wet), but just a preference. There don't have to be a guitar in a juice wrld type beat, but i feel like a guitar really would spice this beat up in the more quiet rooms. But this beat is good, so hands down bro :)

Nice little melody. Al the little different synths make up a nice feeling overall. The drums sound well mixed as well. Nice job if you are experimenting with a new style. The drum pattern works great!

accidental post but thanks for the feedback ive returned it all. i agree with the reverb on the pluck though for sure.

Last edited:
yeah, i love the beats atmosphere, i guess just for my taste its a little slow but hey, youre the producer yk?, nice work, and always try to get your loops more unique yk?

That whistle/flute is amazing, I say add a low pass on it. Everything else is great bro. This is fire. great sound design. I wont comment on mix and mastering since im using headphones with my phone at work. I'll edit later when i get home.

Return The Love HERE

Back