Joyner Lucas Type Beat [F4F]

Bells are absolutely fire. Drums are knocking, percussion is well mixed. If i was making this beat i would add more melodies( maybe sub bass, or some synth) to sound more diverse. Anyways solid beat, i wish you best of luck!
My latest : YouTube

The bells are really beautiful. Awesome texture and melody. The 808 is awesome . The only thing I could say is that overall the track feels a bit quiet and weak hitting for some reason. Maybe look into your mastering. The mix sounds really nice and balanced though, just everything is a bit quiet.

My beat. [F4F] Get Away (Returning All Feedback)

The bells are really beautiful. Awesome texture and melody. The 808 is awesome . The only thing I could say is that overall the track feels a bit quiet and weak hitting for some reason. Maybe look into your mastering. The mix sounds really nice and balanced though, just everything is a bit quiet.

My beat. [F4F] Get Away (Returning All Feedback)

Thanks for the feedback man!
The only reason why its quite is because if I went any louder the song would distort and ruin the overall sound.

this slaps bro, like seriously this is fya man it needs a rapper on it. Them percs are placed so well in the mix and the beat they are my favourite, drums going hard aswell you killed this my man frfr great work dropped a comment. any feedback on this would be great [F4F] - Trippie redd x Juice WRLD type beat

Back